The Law of Attraction
1) You must be clear about what you want to create and experience, and you must be able to see it clearly, therefore frequent visualization is very helpful.
2) You must believe that what you want is possible, and that it is possible for you to manifest it. You must also believe that you are worthy of experiencing it.
3) You must want it more than you fear it - if you are at odds with yourself, you cannot manifest what you want. It is helpful to ask yourself, "If I get what I want, what does that mean? What are the positive and negative consequences, and how will my life change?"
4) Every thought is a prayer, and every word is a command, so be careful what you say regarding the law of attraction and how to phrase requests. Create affirmations of gratitude for experiencing what you want in the present, i.e. "I am so grateful that I am living in my ideal home on a perfect piece of land that is exactly in the right place for me (and my family)." The more you repeat your affirmations, the more time and energy you focus on what you want to manifest - remember that we create what we focus our energy on most of the time. But it is not enough to simply repeat affirmations robotically, you must actually FEEL the joy, excitement and gratitude, and incorporate feeling these emotions when you state your affirmations.
5) This is a multidimensional Universe, so we must understand the quantum holographic law of attraction. Just as a seed germinates underground before we ever see signs of it manifesting on the surface, the seeds of our intentions and ideas must germinate in another dimension before they manifest on the physical plane - as above, so below. This is why visualization is so important, because it allows you to create the image of what you desire - the more time and energy you focus on this image, the more you bring it into form and attract it into third dimensional physical reality. The more it matters to you, the more energy you give it to manifest in material form. Use your imagination to visualize yourself really living in that reality, walk around in it, feel it as if it is your present reality. Essentially, you are going fishing in the infinite stream of consciousness; once you are hooked into what you want to create, you must reel it in to draw it to you.
6) The key to the law of attraction is to understand that everything is energy, and that everything is first created energetically. Everything in the Universe is electromagnetic energy. Thought provides the electricity that gives it life, but it is our emotions that magnetically attract our experiences to us. Most people believe that they have emotions in response to their experiences, when in fact, they attract experiences in response to their emotions! Once you have created the image of what you want, you must then attract that reality into the physical - you do this by feeling the joy of experiencing that reality. Feel all of the joy and gratitude that you would feel once you manifest what you want, then feel that joy and gratitude for having it now. Feel absolute faith, trust and certainty that you are manifesting what you desire, and release any guilt, doubt or negativity.
7) Like attracts like, so you must vibrate at the same frequency as what you want to manifest. This is why you must visualize yourself in that reality, and feel the feelings of being in that reality. That will align your energy with the vibrational frequency of that reality. This is why we "act as if", because if you become the person who has what you want, then your energy will attract it. If you want love, you must resonate at the frequency of love which will attract love; many people who want love in their lives focus on feelings of loneliness, and therefore they only attract more loneliness. When it comes to career and law of attraction, if you want wealth and success, dress for success and own the energy of wealth - this will attract wealth and success to you, and other people will see you as a wealthy and successful person. You don't have to be wealthy in order to lead a rich life, but if you feel grateful for leading a rich life, you will resonate at the frequency of attracting wealth.
To raise your frequency in order to follow your authentic life path, incorporate these seven ways of divine guidance so you can manifest destiny:
Many people detour from their true path because of fear. They feel the pull of responsibility, and they fear that their true path may not support them, or that they might have to sacrifice a great deal in order to live their true path. The opposite of fear is faith. Having faith in yourself and in the perfection of the divine plan raises your frequency and allows you to have peace on your path. When you have faith, you are connected with your divine guidance, and you can ask your spirit guides for help.
One of the ways that the Universe communicates with us is through "meaningful coincidence or synchronicity". Our spirit guides are always trying to get our attention to lead us onto our true path, and they coordinate certain chance meetings, synchronicity, or coinciding events to guide us as signs. The more we pay attention to these synchronicities, the more it allows our spirit guides to communicate with us. As we delight in the synchronicity, it raises our frequency and vibration, allowing us to resonate more closely to our guides. Synchronicity is one of the tools of ascension. (The book "The Celestine Prophecy" illustrated this beautifully.)
Joy is one of the signposts to indicate whether you are on your true path or not. If you do not feel joy in the life you are living, then you are not living your authentic path. Of course, there are challenges that cause people to experience fear, pain, suffering and anxiety, but these all lower one's frequency and vibration. Such discomfort only serves you if it makes you so uncomfortable that it inspires change, because if you are unhappy, it indicates that you need to make changes in your life.
Joy raises your frequency and vibration under all circumstances. If you follow what gives you joy, it will guide you to your true path. Many people find that their authentic path often involves something that gave them joy in their childhood, or helped them to survive a painful childhood.
Joy connects you with the divine. When you are resonating at the frequency of joy, you attract joy to you, and you spread joy all around you. When you are in the flow of joy, everything flows in your life and becomes effortless, because you raise your frequency beyond that of pain, struggle and suffering. Joy is also tremendously healing, as it raises one's vibration higher than the frequency of disease - this is why it is said that laughter heals and is the best medicine.
If you want to understand what frequency you are currently resonating at, look around you. Your life is a reflection of the energy that you are emitting. When you are resonating on higher frequencies, you become irresistibly attractive to all good things. You radiate vibrant health, vitality, attractiveness and positive energy. Everything around you gives you joy, and you see love and beauty all around you. If your life is not reflecting what you would like to see, start by seeing beauty in everything that's in your life. Love your life the way it is now, love everyone who's in your life now, and love yourself the way you are now. Learn to love well in order to live well.
Negative thoughts and emotions such as depression, anger, hatred, resentment, bitterness all lower a person's vibration, and make them susceptible to more negative experiences that cause suffering. Like attracts like, so negativity begets negativity. In order to raise your vibration and frequency, it is important to choose what you think, what you say, what you watch, what you read and what you surround yourself with. If you read or watch the news, it will likely lower your vibration as the constant negativity will fill you with fear, anger, etc.
Let go of what no longer serves you, but let it go with love and blessings for having served you up to now. The things that hold us back also weigh us down and lower our frequency. These things are like sandbags that hold down a hot air balloon - as you release them, you raise your vibration so that you can fly. Be willing to forgive, because lack of forgiveness is a burden that can hold you back for lifetimes. The more you practice instantaneous forgiveness, the lighter your heart will be and the higher your vibration will be. Behaving with loving kindness allows you to resonate on the highest frequencies, where the rewards are joy and delight, and all that gives you joy and delight will be reflected in your life.
Gratitude is the greatest shortcut to creating and attracting what you want in life. Gratitude raises your frequency and vibration to the highest levels of love and joy. It also tells the Universe what you want: "Yes, thank you, more of this". Gratitude is the fastest way to shift and transmute energy, and to transcend negativity. Gratitude is the easiest way to connect with the divine, and to communicate directly with your guides.
Gratitude is known to be the greatest form of prayer, because every prayer is actually an affirmation. When you pray or meditate, focus on what you want to experience, and be grateful that you are experiencing it now. There is no time or space, there is only now, so gratitude allows you to transcend the illusion of time and space to create what you want in the here and now. Prayer and meditation raise your energetic frequency and vibration, especially when you focus your mind and your heart on thoughts and feelings of joy and gratitude.
TRUST YOUR DREAMS
Your dreams for your life are part of your original mission, purpose and life plan. Trust in your dreams, trust your guides, and trust your own intuition to guide you to your true path. Your guides can often use your dreams to show you signs that lead you to your true path. The more you surrender to trust, the more you raise your vibration so you can see your true path more clearly.
The Universe supports you to succeed and be happy, and to manifest destiny, because the vibrations of joy and happiness emanate from you into the Universe, which raises the frequency and vibration of everything and everyone around you. Do not let fear bring you down or get in your way. Allow yourself to trust yourself to know what is true for you. Follow your dreams, and let what gives you joy lead you to your highest joy and greatest bliss, for that is the highest vibration and the truest path.
Can I Control The Law of Attraction?
Many people want to know how to control the law of attraction, but the law of attraction is one of the primary laws of the Universe, and the Universe cannot be controlled. In fact, control is an illusion; we have no actual control over anything. However, we can manage and direct energy with our thoughts and intentions - this is the nature of the law of attraction, and the essence of understanding how to work with it.
In order to direct the law of attraction, thought processes are vitally important. You must have a clear picture in your mind of what you want to create and experience. Cutting pictures out of magazines to create vision boards can be helpful because they give you something to focus your thoughts on, and they give you mental pictures of what you want to create. Photos in magazines can give you ideas as to what the possibilities are - it is like being presented with a menu. When you select photos or images for your vision board, you are effectively placing your order to the Universe.
Some people think, "I need things to go my way", so they make their vision boards and affirmations, then they wait for what they want to magically manifest. If it doesn't appear, they think that the law of attraction doesn't work, but the law of attraction is always at work. The law of attraction rules our life because we attract everything that we experience - the key is that we attract what we focus most of our energy on most of the time.
Working with the law of attraction is much like planting a garden. First you must decide what you want your garden to be like, and what you want in your garden, then you must plant those seeds. But anyone who has ever planted a garden knows that simply putting the seeds in the ground is usually not enough to guarantee the desired results - a garden requires constant attention in order to achieve the desired outcome, unless you are willing to accept whatever grows naturally. When it comes to working with the law of attraction, many people think that they just have to plant the seeds of their intentions and then watch for them to grow and manifest, but all seeds need nurturing in order to grow.
You must feed the seeds of your intention with love, focusing lots of time and energy on manifesting what you want. You need to take whatever action is necessary to cultivate your intention and support it to grow. You also need to weed your mind and your life frequently in order to weed out any negative thoughts, emotions or influences that might choke or hinder the growth of what you desire to manifest in the garden of your life. Working with the law of attraction is not about passively waiting for things to come to you - it requires energy, focus and action. This is why some people think that the law of attraction does not work, because they are not fully committed to working with it.
How Long Does It Take To See Results?
So many people ask this question with regard to the Law of Attraction - "How long does it take to see results?" The answer is that it depends on what you want, how much you want it, and what you are doing to attract it.
A lot of people tend to think that the Law of Attraction is simply like a wishing well - you write your wish down, and it should suddenly appear. Notice that the word "ACTION" is part of "attraction" - you must take action toward what you want in order for it to be drawn toward you.
Working with the Law of Attraction is not just about wish fulfillment, it is about understanding that your thoughts, words, feelings, and actions are always attracting your experiences to you - the Law of Attraction is constantly in effect in your life. If you want to attract something other than what you are currently experiencing, then you must change your thoughts, words, feelings AND actions to attract what you want.
There are several keys to living the laws of attraction. The first is to understand the "attention focus law of attraction", which simply means that whatever you focus your attention and energy on most of the time is what you will experience. The Law of Attraction is ruled by these three things: attention, energy and time. These are the three ingredients that are required in order to create, manifest and attract anything.
The "attention focus law of attraction" says that first, you must focus your attention on what you want to attract and create in your life. This is why it is good to make lists and vision boards that allow you to focus your attention on what you want - which is essentially putting your order in to the Universe so your guides can help you attract and create it.
The next step with the Law of Attraction involves energy: you must energize what you want with your feelings and emotions. You must feel excited and grateful for what you are creating in order to attract it, because your feelings and emotions are the magnets that draw your experiences to you. If you are depressed, you will draw more experiences that are on that same wavelength, because one of the laws of attraction is that like attracts like, or like energy attracts like energy. By the same token, if you feel joy and gratitude, you will attract more experiences that inspire joy and gratitude, which are powerfully attractive energies. Who would you be more attracted to, a person who is depressed, or a person who is radiating joy and gratitude?
The final step in manifestation with the Law of Attraction requires time. This is not just about having the patience to wait while the Universe cooks up your order, although patience always helps since things can manifest somewhat slowly in the third dimension. Actually, all time is now, so if you really focus enough attention (faith and belief) and enough energy (joy and gratitude) that you are attracting and creating all that you desire in this moment, then you can start to manifest more rapidly, even instantaneously (that is what we call miracles).
When I speak of time and energy with regard to the Law of Attraction, I am also referring to action and repetition. The more you focus your energy on taking action toward what you want to create, and the more you repeat that action upon time, the more you align yourself with manifesting and attracting what you want. Affirmations can play a great part in this, because they help you focus your attention on what you want, but you must put energy of emotion into those affirmations, and you must do them repeatedly and often. Always state your affirmations with gratitude for having that experience now, in the present moment - this will allow you to attract that experience as quickly as possible. For example, "I am grateful that I am now ..."
The most important part of the Law of Attraction is ACTION, which is the missing ingredient for most people. A lot of people who have watched or read "The Secret" will say that they've made their lists and vision boards and nothing happened. If you want to become a more fit person, sitting on the couch writing your lists, staring at your vision boards and making your affirmations will help, but it will take a commitment of energy and repeated action in order to get the best results. The Law of Attraction follows the laws of physics - for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction (or reflection). Every action you take is met in kind.
Everything in the Universe is energy, and all energy exists in either wave or particle form. When it is in wave form, it exists in the realm of all possibilities where it remains simply a potential; when it is in particle form, it exists in third dimensional reality where we can see it and touch it. In order to attract something from the realm of possibilities and potential into manifest form and reality, we must focus our attention, energy and time on it. Quantum physics tells us that simply by observing something by giving it our attention, we change it and bring it into form.
An energy wave consists of three things: wavelength, amplitude and frequency. In order to attract and manifest a certain thing or experience, we must make sure that we are on the same wavelength as that experience - we do that by focusing our thoughts and attention on that experience. Amplitude is the amount of energy there is in the wave - so we must make sure we put as much physical and emotional energy as possible into whatever we want to create by taking action and doing it with joy, gratitude and excitement. Frequency is the measure of how often the wave repeats - so it is important that you put time into your manifestation, and repeat it frequently.
These are the keys to living the laws of attraction: focus your attention on what you want to create, empower it with emotion and action, and do it frequently. That is how you will get the best and fastest results. So the real answer to the question regarding "the Law of Attraction and how long does it take to see results?" is that you will see results as soon as you wholeheartedly commit your attention, energy and time to what you want to create and attract.
To Your Continual Success!
Copyright © 2017-2020 ProsperityTeachers.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.