Prosperity Teachers Classics Collection
60 eBook Collection
"Abundance is one of the natural laws of the universe." ~ Charles F. Haanel
The Universe works on irrefutable laws. If prosperity and abundance have eluded you in your life, then it's time for YOU to take control! Learn these laws and you will be in charge of your own destiny! With the eBooks in this package you'll discover what the most successful people in the world know - that your thought patterns create your existence, not some predestined or karmic will outside of yourself. Change your thoughts and you, quite literally, will change your life!
These eBooks were written by some of the greatest thinkers of the past century. Each considered a master in their field. Each imparting the wisdom of their experience and research.
"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not quite, the not at all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours." ~ Ayn Rand
This massive 60 eBook Prosperity Package includes:
1. Above Life's Turmoil - James Allen - The author dissects the human condition, and like a master physician, he offers solutions in his haunting and truthful style.
2. Acres of Diamonds - Russell Conwell - This book is small, eloquent, and easy to understand. It is about life, success, money, and priorities, what these things are and aren't, and will continue to challenge the way most of us choose to live our lives for years.
3. An Iron Will - Orison Swett Marden - The education of the will is the object of our existence. The development and discipline of one's willpower is of supreme moment in relation to success in life. No man can ever estimate the power of will.
4. Art of Money Getting - PT Barnum - The Greatest Showman in the History of the Universe reveals his secrets for accumulating vast sums of wealth so that anyone can follow his program and become rich.
5. As A Man Thinketh - James Allen - A compilation of essays that truly hold the keys to success. All that a man achieves and all that he fails to achieve is the direct result of his own thoughts.
6. Attaining Your Desires By Letting Your Subconscious Mind Work for You - Genevieve Behrend - The clearest, most practical, and most do-able explanation of how the Creative Process works. Written as a complete seven-lesson course in dialogue form, between a "Sage" and a "Pupil".
7. Byways to Blessedness - James Allen - Right Beginnings, Small Tasks and Duties, Transcending Difficulties, Hidden Sacrifices, Forgiveness, Abiding Joy, Silentness, Solitude, Standing Alone, Understanding the Simple Laws of Life.
8. Character Building Thought Power- Ralph Waldo Trine - The power of thought, good or evil, runs life's law, what you live in your thought world, will sooner or later be objectified in your life. Control your thoughts and you control your destiny.
9. Common Sense: How to Exercise It - Blanchard Yoritomo-Tashi - Common Sense: What Is It; The Development of the Reasoning Power; Common Sense and Impulse; The Utility of Common Sense in Daily Life; Power of Deduction; How to Acquire Common Sense; Common Sense and Action; The Most Thorough Business Man; Self Control; Does Not Exclude Great Aspirations.
10. Concentration and the Acquirement of Personal Magnetism - O. Hashnu Hara - Thought and the Brain; The Will; Magnetic Power; Concentration; Personal Magnetism; Breathing and Physical Exercises; The Magnetic Gaze; Diet; Magnetic Healing.
11. How to Find Your Real Self - Mildred Mann - There is nothing more necessary in the world today than a practical philosophy of life. The kind of philosophy that far outdistances the abstract ideas of the world's great thinkers.
12. How to Live on 24 Hours a Day - Arnold Bennett - A discussion of the most important aspects of a full existence: the awareness of the passing of time and methods of utilizing it to one's unique advantage. It lays out a structure to a possible way of filling one's time, and points to the obstacles and dangers lying in this execution.
13. How to Turn Your Ability into Cash - Earl Prevette - By following the secrets revealed in the How to Turn Your Ability into Cash eBook, you will be able to rid yourself of negative thinking and quickly and easily achieve the dreams you previously thought unachievable.
14. How to Turn Your Desires and Ideals into Reality - Brown Landone - Every desire is the heart of some ideal. Your desires always come true. A desire with a body, or an ideal with a heart, always becomes a reality!
15. In Tune with the Infinite - Ralph Waldo Trine - One of the great spiritual classics of all time. It has sold millions and continues to send a message of peace and hope to people around the world. The author, Ralph Waldo Trine, has gone to the very of our spiritual nature and reveals how we can best tap into it for the greater good of ourselves and others.
16. Influence: How to Exert It - Yoritomo Tashi - The Increase and Spread of Psychic Forces; Persuasion; Influence of the Eye; Through Clearness of Speech; Setting Good Examples; Psychic Influence; Decision; Rational Ambition; Perseverance; The Prestige Gained from Concentration; Confidence; Acquisition of Dominating Power.
17. It Works! - R.H. Jarrett -A concise, definite, resultful plan with rules, explanations and suggestions for bettering your condition in life. If you know what you want you can have it. This technique makes it easy and fun to keep your focus and keep your subconscious aligned with what is most important to you.
18. Just How to Wake the Solar Plexus - Elizabeth Towne - In every human being there is a great potential, which is seldom awakened. There is positively no limit to the amount of life this solar center in the individual is able to generate, and no limit to the rapidity with which it may be generated.
19. The Enchiridion (aka Manual) - Epictetus - Teaches how to deal with hardships and the disappointments that one encounters in daily life.
20. Mastery of Self - Frank Channing Haddock - Master these lessons in the magnetism of success, and you will go forth upon the highways and by-ways of life, endowed with a kingly confidence in your ability to win a measure of success achieved by few.
"Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have." ~ Norman Vincent Peale
21. Mental Chemistry - Charles F. Haanel - Discover exactly how you and your thoughts and perceptions shape the world around you and how you can use your mental faculties to control what happens in your life.
22. Mental Efficiency and Other Hints to Men and Women- Arnold Bennett - Mental efficiency is a state of mind. It can't be bought in a store and it doesn't come from a bottle of pills. It is a strength that must be developed from within.
23. Power of Will - Frank Haddock - The Four Great Fundamentals are Will Power, Mind Power, Magnetism, and Practical Ability! We can make our own brains, so far as special mental functions or aptitudes are concerned, if only we have Wills strong enough to take the trouble. It is the masterful, purposeful Will that creates success.
24. Practical Mental Influence - William Atkinson - There exists a scientific explanation behind the beliefs of mental science, beliefs that belong in the field of physical science more than in metaphysics.
25. Prosperity - Charles Fillmore - Man's lawful appropriation of the supplies spiritually and electrically provided by God. When we understand and adjust our mind to the realm, or kingdom, where these rich ideas and their electrical thought forms exist, we shall experience in our temporal affairs what is called prosperity.
26. Prosperity Through Thought-Force - Bruce MacLelland - Use Universal Principles in your own life to develop determination, concentration, introspection and autosuggestion; how to use the law of vibration; how to use the law of imagination; and utilizing of the law of attraction.
27. Right and Wrong Thinking - Aaron Martin Crane - Your thoughts are much more powerful than you think - like a massive iceberg that is mostly hidden beneath the surface, yet the part that is underwater is usually what sinks ships.
28. Secrets of Mental Supremacy - W. R. C. Latson - The stages of the thinking process are interconnected and exercising one function will exercise all the others. There are several kinds of exercises for each stage, exercises can be easily modified and new ones can be created according to the reader's preferences.
29. Self Mastery Through Conscious Autosuggestion - Emile Coue - We possess within us a force of incalculable power, which, when directed in a conscious and wise manner, gives us the mastery of ourselves and allows us not only to escape and to aid others to escape, from physical and mental ills, but also to live in relative happiness, whatever the conditions in which we may find ourselves.
30. Self-Help: National and Individual - Samuel Smiles - The spirit of self-help is above all genuine growth in the individual; and, exhibited in the lives of many, it constitutes the true source of national vigor and strength.
31. The Art and Science of Personal Magnetism - Theron Dumont - It is a strange and almost amusing fact that there should be at the same time, on the part of the general public, such a general acceptance of the existence of personal magnetism, on the one hand, and such an ignorance of the nature of this wonderful force, on the other hand.
32. The Creative Process in the Individual - Thomas Troward - Scientifically explains the sequence of creative action, from the first beginnings of life through the development of the race to the needs of present day - the perfect realization of the wonderful vista of possibilities to all who follow the law of their own being.
33.The Game of Life and How to Play It - Florence Scovel-Shinn - Man should make an art of thinking. The Master Thinker is an artist, and is careful to paint only the divine designs upon the canvas of his mind; and he paints these pictures with masterly strokes of power and decision, having perfect faith that there is no power to mar their perfection, and that they shall manifest in his life, the ideal made real.
34. The Greatest Thing Ever Known - Ralph Waldo Trine - The moment we fully and vitally realize who and what we are, we then begin to build our own world. Chapters include: The Greatest Thing Ever Known; Divine Energies in Everyday Life; The Master's Great But Lost Gift; The Philosopher's Ripest Life Thought; Sustained in Peace and Safety Forever.
35. The Greatest Thing in the World - Henry Drummond - Timeless inspiration regarding the type of love God would have us have.
36. The Ideal Made Real - Christian Larson - The purpose of this work is to present practical methods through which anyone, the beginner in particular, may realize his ideals, cause his cherished dreams to come true, and cause the visions of the soul to become tangible realities in everyday life.
37. The Life of the Spirit - Henry Thomas Hamblin - A practical guide to the meaning of the inner life together with the phases of initiation that the traveler confronts on the path.
38. The Magic Story - Frederick Van Rensselaer Dey - The motivational story of a luckless artist whose life was changed overnight because of a simple story he found by chance has been a perennial favorite for ages. Now, the classic tale of perseverance and prosperity is ready for a new generation of readers who can benefit from its timeless wisdom.
39. The Man Who Knew - Ralph Waldo Trine - There are supreme and epoch-making moments in the life of the world. There are supreme and light and power-bringing moments in the lives of individuals.
40. The Master Key System - Charles Haanel - A system that teaches the ultimate principles, causes, effects, and laws that underlie all attainment and success.
41. The Mental Cure - Warren Felt Evans - The psychological method of treatment. Designed to explain the nature and laws of the inner life of man, and to contribute some light on the subject of mental hygiene, which has begun to assume importance in the treatment of disease, and attract the attention of physiologists.
42. The Multiple Mentality Course - Harry Kahne - It is the only course of its kind in the world. If you proceed with it lesson by lesson without deviating or digressing, you will no longer be besieged by situations too hard to cope with! You WILL be master over the most difficult situations and the answers will show themselves easily.
43. The Path of Prosperity - James Allen - How to alleviate scarcity and lack in your thinking process and how to truly embrace prosperity and achieve it.
44. The Power of Concentration - Theron Dumont - To make a success of anything you must be able to concentrate your entire thought upon the idea you are working out. Success is the culmination of concentration.
45. The Power of Silence - Horatio Dresser - The utmost that one individual may do for another is to state the facts and laws of life as he comprehends them. Hence, each man must investigate those truths for himself.
46. The Power of Thought - Henry Thomas Hamblin - The power of thought can make the unsuccessful - successful in the battle of life. It is the power which can make the loftiest achievement possible. It is the power by which difficulties can be overcome, disadvantages of birth and parentage surmounted, and the life beautified and inspired and energized with God-given powers.
47. The Prophet - Kahlil Gibran - Gibran writes with a spirit of truth that speaks directly to the heart and touches the soul, bringing the soothing beauty of truth to the most painful of life's experiences.
48. The Science of Getting Rich - Wallace D. Wattles - An inspirational collection of practical, easy-to-apply information for creating your best life. These writings have influenced success for nearly a century and its guidance is useful and applicable even today.
49. The Science of Mind - Ernest Holmes - This is a book for the ages. In precise and powerful prose it lays out the blueprint for the remaking of the mind and the re-enchantment of the world.
"Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." ~ Napoleon Hill
50. The Secret of Success - William Atkinson - A Course of Nine Lessons on the Subject of the Application of the Latent Powers of the Individual Toward Attainment of Success in Life.
51. The Way of Peace - James Allen - Spiritual meditation is the pathway to divinity. It is the mystic ladder which reaches from earth to heaven, from error to Truth, from pain to peace.
52. Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill - Though it has been 70 years since this book was first published, it is still among the most highly respected and read books ever, and is considered to be THE "Bible" for people who are seeking financial freedom.
53. This Mystical Life of Ours - Ralph Waldo Trine - A book of suggestive thoughts for each week through the year. Fresh Beginning; Creative Power of Thought; Drawing Power of Mind; Law of Attraction Works Unceasingly; Law of Prosperity; Actualizing One's Ideals.
54. Thought Power - Annie Besant - The human mind has a hidden power that can do amazing things. The key is for one to learn how to activate this power and control it. This is an easy to read instruction manual for the mind that includes practical exercises.
55. Thought Vibration; Or, The Law of Attraction in the Thought World - William Atkinson - The law of attraction in the thought world. The similarities between the law of gravitation and the mental law of attraction. Thought vibrations are as real as those manifesting as light, heat, magnetism and electricity, the difference is in the vibratory rate which also explains the fact that thought vibrations cannot usually be perceived by our 5 senses.
56. Thought-Force in Business and Everyday Life - William Atkinson - Success in life depends very materially upon the possession of the quality of attracting and influencing the people around us. No matter what other qualities you may possess, you are handicapped by a lack of that subtle force which we are in the habit of calling Personal Magnetism.
57. What All the World's A-Seeking - Ralph Waldo Trine - There is one great, one simple principle, which if firmly laid hold of, and if made the great central principle in one's life, around which all other properly arrange and subordinate themselves, will make that life a grand success, truly great and genuinely happy, loved, and blessed by all in just the degree in which it is laid hold upon.
58. Within You is the Power - Henry Thomas Hamblin -Those who rely upon, and have faith in the Power within themselves, can never be overwhelmed, neither can they ever be defeated. The Power, being infinite, is always sufficient, no matter how great the need may be. One who realizes his own real spiritual identity, knows that he can never fail.
59. Your Forces and How to Use Them - Christian Larson - The book combines time honored spiritual wisdom to explain the influence of the subconscious mind on everything you do. And it presents simple, practical, and proven-effective methods that can turn your mind into a powerful tool for improving your everyday life.
60. Your Invisible Power - Genevieve Behrend - Working principles & concrete examples in applied mental science. Achieve your dreams and goals by unlocking the invisible power within.
That's 60 individual and unique eBook titles, written by the greatest Prosperity thinkers of our time!
Click the download button below, and you will be taken to a Secure Order Form where you can order using your Credit Card or PayPal.
60 Full Downloadable PDF Format
*This incredible offer is for a limited time - Only $67!
Access Via PayPal Or Credit Card
Copyright © 2017-2020 ProsperityTeachers.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.